An Electronics Manufacturer Backed by Decades of Experience
S&K Electronics, Inc. is proud to bring over twenty-five years of electronics manufacturing experience to every product it builds. Established in 1984, we are an enterprise incorporated under Tribal and Federal law by the Confederated "S"alish and "K"ootenai Tribes (CSKT) of the Flathead Indian Reservation, which is the sole shareholder of S&K Electronics, Inc.
S&K Electronics is one of the many business endeavors overseen by the CSKT. Among the most progressive and forward-looking Indian tribes in the nation, the CSKT fosters an economic development program, which is central to our vision for the future. S&K Electronics functions independently of the CSKT in that it is governed by its own Board of Directors charged with the following mission:
Providing Electronic Assemblies and associated services that meet or exceed our customer's expectations in regards to Quality and Delivery, to be able to provide profitable long-term sustainable employment for the people that reside on the Flathead Indian Reservation.
S&K Electronics' manufacturing of cable assemblies, electromechanical box builds and circuit card assemblies brings together a talented team of true craftsmen in electronic assembly. We take personal pride in workmanship, in maintaining industry-standard facilities, in our financial strength and in efficient, innovative production methods which enable us to deliver products on time.
Our electronic assembly products are used in a wide variety of military and commercial applications. S&K Electronics fuses modern technology with a tradition of manufacturing excellence to provide cost-effective service to our customers. We invite you to work with the S&K Electronics team.
For more than 25 years, S&K Electronics has delivered superior cable and wire harness assemblies, electromechanical box build assemblies and circuit card assemblies which include surface mount, through-hole, mixed, selective wave, hand add and wave soldering. Our talented engineering and machining groups support these core capabilities to ensure delivery of quality products on time, every time. The ability to respond quickly to our customers' needs remains our top priority, and is supported by our ability to remain flexible, grow as needed and maintain cutting-edge manufacturing equipment.
S&K Electronics continues to enhance its financial strength while remaining cost-effective for our customers, as demonstrated by our strong asset base and continued sales growth. In addition, we retain the capability to expand on our current location and increase capacity with additional shifts.
- Financially strong and cost-effective
- Small Disadvantaged/Native American Owned
- HUB Zone
- Central Contractor Registered (CCR)-Cage Code: 6Y268
- ITAR (International Traffic in Arms Regulations) Registered
- AS9100:2016 Rev D Registered / ISO 9001:2015 IPC-A-610 Level I, II, III, Registered
- Cable and wire harness assembly
- Circuit card and electromechanical assembly
- Calibration system in accordance with ISO 10012-1 and ANSI/NCSL Z540-1-1994
- FOD-Foreign object debris
- Workmanship in accordance with IPC-J-Std-001, IPC-A-610 Level I, II and III, and IPC-A-610 and IPC/WHMA-A-620 CLASS 3
- All products 100% inspected and 100% tested
- High mix of low- to high-technology products in medium to high volumes
- Membership GIDEP-ERAI
- In-house machine shop
- Engineering support services, featuring:
- Altium Designer
- NI LabVIEW
- SolidWorks 3D CAM design